Finances 2 1.6.1
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $14.99 -> Free, Version: 1.6.1 (iTunes)
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn’t use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
– New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
– Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
– History of balances as line chart
– Scan and attach invoices to transactions
– Scan QR-code on invoices to create transactions more easily
– Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
– Sync between all your devices using iCloud
– Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
– Export a customisable report or CSV file
iOS 12 READY
– Create new transactions with Siri Shortcuts
– Use Face ID to secure your financial data
– On iPad use Drag & Drop to attach documents to transactions
Finances is also available for your Mac.
– Add presets for YNAB and Banktivity CSV files
– Add option to specify account delimiter when importing CSV file
– Fixes duplicated repeating transactions
– Fixes an issue when entering decimal number
– Fixes an issue where changing the date of repeating transaction doesn’t update future transactions
––– Version 1.6
Balances of your asset accounts are now visualised in a line chart.
Income and expense statistics are now more compact and give a better overview.
Use transaction templates to predefine the postings, note and payee for new transactions.
On iOS 12 you can add transaction templates to Siri as shortcuts.
– Peek into statistics from the list of transactions using force touch.
– Weekly and monthly report notifications now show bar charts of your income and expenses.
– Transaction reminder notifications lets you mark due transactions as cleared or uncleared.